- On sale!
Special product for treating minor damages on the surface of hardwood floor Listone Giordano®.
Oleonovo Natif, formulated with natural oils, restores the uniform appearance of the floor’s surface on the scratches that have removed the finish.
Also restores the appearance of surface stains and marks that are caused by substances that have accumulated on the floor.
Directions for use treating surface scratches
- Pour a very small amount of Oleonovo® Natif onto the exact area where the scratch is found.
- Using the corner of a soft cotton cloth, spread the product on the scratched area, always rubbing lightly in a rotating direction. Let the product set for approximately 2 minutes.
- Using the part of the cloth that is still clean, dry the product by rubbing lightly, working in a direction that is parallel to the length of the floorboards.
Directions for use treating surface stains and marks
- Using a sandpaper with a grit of 150/180, lightly sand the surface area where the stain is found, working in a direction that is parallel to the length of the floorboards.
- Pour a small amount of Oleonovo® Natif onto a corner of a soft cotton cloth.
- Apply the product onto the sanded area by tapping and not
rubbing energetically. Let the product set for approximately 2 minutes.
- Using the part of the cloth that is still clean, dry Oleonovo® Natif by rubbing lightly,
working in a direction that is parallel to the length of the floorboards.
Operations after the application of Oleonovo® Natif
At least 2 days after Oleonovo® Natif has been applied, if it is necessary, apply Oleovivo® all over the floor in order to restore the shine on the treated area. For instructions on how to apply this product refer to the PM 15 – Oleovivo information sheet.
If you want to clean with Oleonetto®, wait at least 2 days after Oleonovo® Natif has been applied.
Immediately after these operations have been completed, hang the rags used during the application process in fresh air or soak in water. Rags that are left to pile up in an area with poor ventilation may spontaneously combust.
While this product is not classified as dangerous or flammable, keep out of the reach of children. The information contained on this sheet are based on the company's research and experience.
However it is intended for general purposes only since it is impossible to predict every environmental and installation variable.
- Destinazione d'uso