Green Bio x2
Delicate detergent for the cleaning of Listone Giordano hardwood flooring. For frequent use. 2 bottles package.
Green Bio is the ideal detergent for cleaning all Listone Giordano hardwood floors, both varnished and oiled (except old Natif).
Removes dirt, it provides a deep cleaning and degreases without leaving halos on the floor surface.
This product provides an efficient antistatic action against dust accumulation whilst keeping the floor clean for a longer period.
The appearance is smooth and the floor looks healthy.
Made of fully biodegradable plant-based surfactants (obtained from beet, coconut oil, wheat) complying to 648/2004 EC regulation). I, it has a low environmental impact and avoids allergy phenomena and contact sensitivity (except for subjects allergic to specific components).
The package consists of 2 bottles of 1 lt.
For daily cleaning and frequent use.
A slight darkening effect can appear in time in the deeper parts of the wood (brushings, sawings, etc.) due to the accumulation of the dust.
Regular maintenance of the floor will reduce this appearance.
Never wash the floor with water only: it will not efficiently clean the surface of the floor and moreover the minerals contained in water may leave behind a residue that could affect the surface appearance of the floor.
Green Bio can be used in the same dose also on other floor surfaces as ceramic tiles, porcelain gres (stoneware) and cotto tiles; in this case it’s advisable try the product in a small area before applying it all over the floor.
Directions for use
- Remove the dust found on the floor’s surface by cleaning with a vacuum cleaner equipped with a bristle brush suitable for hardwood floors and that will not damage the surface.
- After shaking well dilute 2 measuring cups of Green Bio Listone Giordano (100 ml approximately) in a 5 litres bucket of water.
- In case of tough dirt wash the floor with Green Listone Giordano® in double dose (4 measuring cups in a 5 l bucket of water).
Never exceed this concentration and don’t use often this detergent in double dose: it may cause older appearance of the surface over a shorter period of time.
- Immerse a lint free soft cotton rag (preferably a microfiber parquet cloth) in the solution, wring well and pass it over the floor’s surface using a long-handled floor brush/mop. Use a cloth that will not leave fibre residues.
No need to rinse.
- 1 litre of product is sufficient for washing approximately 8-10 times a surface area of 100 m².
After opening the tin, the product has to be used within 12 months.
The most of the tin is made in recycled material and can be fully disposed in the plastic container.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately and thoroughly with water.
While this product is not classified as dangerous or flammable, keep out of the reach of children.
The information contained on this sheet are based on the Company's research and experience. However it is intended for general purposes only since it is impossible to predict every environmental and installation variable.
For more information, download the technical data sheet CM 01 at the link:
You can find way of application in the video-tutorial https://vimeo.com/335145375 available also on the website:
A guide to the wood flooring https://www.listonegiordano.com/guida/en/
- Destinazione d'uso
- INVISIBLE TOUCH
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On sale!
Microfiber cloth x2